RAY 01: Morrocan Light, Laura McCluskey
Ray is a photographic study of light, surface and colour. It observes found objects and the shadows they cast, people and the impressions they leave behind. To explore the often fragile line between the man-made world and the natural.
The first in the series, Morrocan Light was captured in January 2020 between Essaouia and Sidi Kaouki on Morroco's sun drenched west coast.
This is available for a very short one week pre-order period before the book officially releases on Wednesday 18th November – with only 50 copies printed in the first edition.
• 27 medium format colour plates
• 40 pages with a soft self cover
• Colorplan cover and tipins
• Loosely bound with white elastic cord
• 205 x 254mm
• First printed edition of 50 copies
• All photographs © Laura McCluskey
• Design and text by Guest Editions